(Désolé pour l'éventuel broadcast, mais....)
Ma boite cherche des profils :
- Administrateur réseau et systèmes Linux :
Key competencies are :
• Knowledge of Linux Operating System including network aspects (ifconfig, iptables)
• Methodology to debug : using logs, lsof, strace tools and Google.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, IP addresses (IPv4 & IPv6) including CIDR notations
• Routing skills with methodology to debug network issue (ping, traceroute, looking glass)
• Knowledge of network appliance (Cisco) like routers, switchs, firewall and load balancers
• Knowledge of Network storage, mainly NFS, SAN (with LUNs) and iSCSI
• Knowledge of major middleware like Apache, Tomcat, Sendmail, Bind & OpenLDAP
• Knowledge of database middleware like MySQL, PostgreSQL & Oracle
• Must be able to write some shell scripts as well as perl or python or ruby scripts
• Know C language, and can compile any module or application as well as the linux kernel
This job will be done in 24x7, using shift rotations. 50% during the day, 25% during evening and 25% during the night.
- Cloud Computing Software Developper
In charge of developping software to implement Cloud Computing Webservices (SOAP & RESTful) in ENOVIA. Will also program ENOVIA to use standard Webservices (like AWS) to provision Cloud Computing Ressources (POD Controller). ENOVIA will be used as the central repository of all the CC Assets.
Key Competencies are :
* Background with creating SOA applications for large scale deployments.
* Expertise in JAVA and J2EE including RESTful and SOAP usage
* Need to know HTML, XML parsing, AJAX, CSS.
* Knowledge of SSL and X509 Certificates.
* Knowledge of Cloud Computing software like AWS SDK is welcome
* Knowledge of Design Pattern
* Knowledge of ENOVIA product (optional)
Contacter : rh(a)outscale.com avec CV et lettre de motivation.